Wednesday, June 20, 2007

O J Book leaked


O J Simpson, the controversial ex-footballer and actor is in the news yet again. He had authored a book called "If I Did It" which is his fictional first person account of the murder of his ex-wife had he done it ,but the publication of this sensational book was stalled by the publisher Harper Collins(a division of Newscorp,owned by Rupert Murdoch).
Now,TMZ.com, a celeb website has obtained a copy of the infamous manuscript.Here is a link to that article. The link is alive as of now but I am not sure if it will go dead soon.
Meanwhile, the Goldmans who are due to receive the proceeds of the books are enraged at the leak of the manuscript which is available for download in file sharing sites. They are planning to take legal action against TMZ. The saga will continue...

The following is a transcript of the book:

I'm going to tell you a story you've never heard before, because no one knows this story the way I know it. It takes place on the night June 12, 1994, and it concerns the murder of my ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her young friend, Ronald Goldman. I want you to forget everything you think you know about that night because I know the facts better than anyone.



No comments: