Friday, September 28, 2007

Huh?!

Quotes that reflect the incredulous ignorance(supposed or actual)and arrogance and do not dignify comments:


I'm probably one of the four or five best-known Americans in the world.


-Former New York Mayor and Republican Presidential candidate,Rudy Giuliani.


In Iran we don't have homosexuals like in your country. In Iran we do not have this phenomenon. I don't know who's told you that we have this.


-Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad at Columbia University in response to a question about the recent execution of two gay men in Iran.


I know that there are two countries in Europe;they are making condoms with the [HIV] virus on purpose. They want to finish the African people. This is the programme. They want to colonise until up to now. If we are not careful we will finish in one century's time.


-Archbishop Francisco Chimoio, head of the Catholic church in Mozambique.

2 comments:

m said...

These are great! I was tempted, when I heard it, to put the comment from the Iranian Pres. on my blog. I think I may do so, if he gets to me again...

Eternalsoul said...

Thank you Magdalin. Welcome to my blog.